50% Off Twelve Months of The Magic School Bus Science Club Kits!
Get an $8 credit for each friend you refer to 8moms when they make their first purchase!
Making mistakes is part of being a parent, and discipline is an area where we slip up constantly.
More Parenting Articles
Join the discussion (0 comments) Discuss the Deal
I am so happy that my kids don’t like watching television. From a very early age I have tried to foster in them the desire to learn through their own exploration and discovery. I must admit that The Young Scientists Club has made my job a whole lot easier. The mission of The Young Scientists Club is simple - to offer children quality, science-related products that will fascinate them with the wonders of scientific discovery and spark their interest in future scientific endeavors. That’s why I am so excited about this incredible offer. Half off a year's worth of educational activities inspired by the popular The Magic School Bus series.
Started in 1999 by Esther Novis, a mother of five and a Harvard graduate with degrees in biology, The Young Scientists Club began as a summer science camp for her 5-year-old son. Friends from other parts of the country told Novis they felt cheated that their kids couldn’t go, so she packaged the experiments and sent them off. The idea for a science subscription service was born and the subscription kits are now mailed monthly to thousands of children around the world and the company’s retail kits are sold in hundreds of specialty stores. All products have won multiple awards and have been featured on national TV shows such as The Today Show and Live with Regis and Kelly and national magazines such as Good Housekeeping Magazine.
Each month’s kit includes an instruction manual and supply bag so experiments on a new science topic can be performed. A monthly newsletter is emailed to all subscribers with information about that month’s kit. There’s no cap on how many offers you can buy, so give the gift of knowledge today.
- As seen on The Today Show and Live with Regis
- Based on the beloved Magic School Bus Series
- $10 Per Kit for one full year
- You are buyijng directly from 8moms.com.
- Cannot be shipped to PO or FPO boxes.
- Supply bags include everything needed to conduct experiments except for common household items. Colorful 12 page manual included based on The Magic School Bus books.
- Tax included.
- No refunds, cancellations, or returns available.
- Subscription will begiun in September 2012.
- See General Rules that apply to all deals.